Friday, 16 March 2012

to pieces up my life

dear diary,  today I will try to scramble back on my feet again and at the backyard just now.

What a good start accompanying the early sunshine rising with a broom and the water hose cleaning the backyard after such a long period left unattended.

As usual the routine will follow with a regime in the kitchen, the onion, prawn paste, cooking oil spill, the sweet aroma and the family get together lunch time.  Well its Saturday today which I have forgotten for a long time.

And then the long time favorite, at noon will be the Tamil Nadu movies or that of Bollywood’s.  And the usual ironing, will always be the job I hate but enjoy doing because in that we are silently alone but our mind are carried far away.

And then Sunday come, an appointment with the TV3 sport segment crews.  They are coming to town to make an interview at my home.  I will be hosting them.

And dear diary, life is so simple yet we seldom realize it when we are trying to be so committed to someone and we realized that it was just a vacation only.  Yet we will still try to look back into our photo album reminiscing all the fun time filled memories.

And how hard I try, I still do not know where to start..

No comments:

Post a Comment