Thursday, 15 March 2012

dear diary..yesterday I was issued with a termination notice, the irony was it was just a month after Valentine day.

And today I get a spanking from a close friend, then there was the irony too, I was spanked by the one who would not hesitate to kiss my hand when we do the salam. And today she turned her back on me.

If not for my perseverance, I would have spanks her back. But I knew it useles...s to treats her in such a manner because I understand we are on a Ferris wheel. Today I am low because I am just feeling down and thus I just let her play rogue to imbalance her emotion, as she always said post menstrual blues!.

And today I understand that roses are good during Valentine only. A punnet of strawberries would not lasts long too, even if sugar is added in. And like the strawberries, a bouquet of roses may wither but the thorn will remain.

You may have driven me on my knees believing that everything will last forever based on the pledges and the promises. But at the end she spit on the hand that she used to grasp and kiss when she perform the salam.

And as much as I try to preserve my perseverance, I believe that day will come , when you will feel like how I feels being played amongst the liars in which you are one of them…dear diary

No comments:

Post a Comment